Предупредительные клейкие ленты
The current Safety Standards of the Russian Federation provide for the use of special warning signal and protective tapes. The purpose of such tapes & mdash; drawing attention to areas of territories where there is any kind of danger.
Externally, protective and signal tapes are similar & mdash; stripes of bright color made of polyethylene, inexpensive, lightweight, comfortable, clearly visible from afar. By their purpose, they are somewhat different.
Application of warning tapes
Fencing tape is used:
- for fencing zones dangerous for a person's stay, his health or life & mdash; territories for construction, repair or reconstruction of various objects, roads, communications, places of road accidents, accidents, etc.;
- for fencing places of mass gathering of people & mdash; concert, sporting events, demonstrations, rallies, etc.;
- to warn about production and storage areas, private property, etc.
Red and white tape is used to indicate temporary danger, and black and yellow tape is used to fence off areas with constant danger.
Signal tape is used to mark the place of laying various communications in order to protect them from possible damage. The choice of the color of the tape and the inscription applied to it are determined by the type of communication:
- white tapes indicate the place of laying sewer, heating and water lines;
- yellow stripes indicate the location of the gas pipeline;
- communication lines are indicated by orange ribbons;
- a red tape is used to indicate where the cable is laid.
Signal strips bear appropriate warning labels: «Caution, heating system!», «Don't dig, below is the cable!», «Attention water supply!», «Caution Gas!» or «Flammable gas!» etc. For example, LSG 200 signal tape — is a bright yellow tape with an inscription indicating the location of the gas pipeline.
Benefits of using warning tapes
- Tough polyethylene belts are strong, durable and resistant to wear and tear in the environment;
- Bright color, informative value, reflective coatings draw attention to warning tapes;
- The belts are convenient and easy to install and dismantle, do not require special equipment;
- The low cost of belts and the possibility of their reuse make them profitable economically.