Скотч для труб отопления
The main purpose of the adhesive tapes used for sealing and repairing heating pipes is:
- prevention of coolant leaks;
- protection of joints, seams, metal surfaces and elements from the effects of moisture that causes corrosion;
- additional thermal insulation.
Therefore, tapes for the installation and repair of heating networks must have such characteristics as:
- moisture resistance;
- strength and durability;
- high adhesiveness;
- hydro and thermal insulation properties;
- ease of use;
- aesthetic appearance;
- acceptable cost.
Taking into account these requirements, three types of adhesive tapes have been developed, intended for installation and maintenance of heating systems: reinforced technical (TPL), aluminum and metallized. The common characteristics of these unique materials are:
- robust base made of aluminum foil, polypropylene with sprayed aluminum or reinforced glass fabric covered with polyethylene;
- Highly adhesive synthetic rubber based adhesive for reliable adhesion to smooth, rough and uneven surfaces.