Скотч для полиграфии, типографского дела
In recent years, in the manufacture of printed products, more and more often, instead of traditional glue, seams and fasteners, durable, reliable and easy-to-use adhesive tapes based on paper, polypropylene, fabric or foamed polymers are used.
Printing workers use self-adhesive tape in a variety of types of work. With her help:
- collect printing products (posters, calendars, folders made of laminated sheets, thick or design cardboard, flags, envelopes, garlands, etc.);
- splicing rolls of paper, cardboard and thin film;
- mount cardboard shelf talkers;
- attach cliches;
- get strong, reliable and neat thermal bindings when used in thermal binders.
The growing interest of printers in double-sided tape is understandable:
- this material is suitable for joining different types of surfaces, both with smooth and non-uniform structure;
- no additional devices are required to attach the adhesive tape (nails, staples, screws, etc.);
- the material is easy to work with: in most cases it can be torn off simply by hand, without wasting time looking for scissors.