Self-adhesive films and tapes are a universal packaging and transport material that reliably protects the surface of products from mechanical damage, dirt, moisture and dust during transportation, storage and installation.
Such a film or tape can be applied to products and surfaces made of plastic, glass and plexiglass, ordinary, varnished, painted metal and many other materials. With its help, they protect:
- Building materials and components (window and door profiles, composite and plastic panels, PVC window sills, siding, etc.);
- Soft coverings (carpet, fabrics, etc.);
- Flat surfaces in the house when performing construction, installation and repair work (for example, masking tape for walls is very popular with craftsmen).
In addition, with the help of adhesive-type protective materials, other tasks can be successfully solved:
- Make products more visible and attractive (branded films and tapes);
- Collect furniture, attach small interior items to a wall or other surface - mirrors, photos, etc.;
- Product labeling (colored adhesive tapes);
- Perform heat and waterproofing work.